Sunday, February 14, 2010

Raspberry-Cream Cheese Brownies-Cooking Light!

Happy Valentine's Day! In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd better post pictures of the heart shaped pizza my niece and I made this weekend. We used my calzone recipe for the crust and made a pizza instead, it was delicious!

Today is also my sister, Heather's birthday, Happy Birthday! Heather told me that I write cheesy things on this blog so I figured in honor of her birthday and her turning 31 years old, I would keep my thoughts short! I made these brownies for the birthday girl today and found the recipe in Cooking Light Magazine. In other words, Heather you can eat the whole pan and not feel as guilty about it! (Just a little cheesiness for you!)

Ingredients:

Filling:
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 (3 oz) 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened
2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg white

Brownies:
Cooking spra
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 large egg whites
3 tablespoons raspberry preserves

No comments:

Post a Comment